If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Friday, January 20, 2006

Best liquor store in San Francisco!

I just got back from a wonderful dinner at Nirvana on Castro Street with my partner, Jason and our closest friends, Bob and Diane. We also stopped at my FAVORITE spirits store on Castro after dinner called Swirl on Castro. If you live in San Francisco, you must check out this place. They have an excellent selection of wines and spirits.

I met the owner of Swirl and mentioned my favorite scotch is Laphroaig 15yr because I like it smokey and peaty. Well to my surprise he remembered that and the next time I showed up he had a bottle on the shelf just waiting for me. How can you beat a personal community based business that supports its customers like that? For this reason alone I count this as the best store in the City of San Francisco to purchase any alcohol. If you live in the area, check them out. Check out their website here.

Swirl, I raise my glass of Laphroaig to you! CHEERS!!!

Mr. Martini
206-9-The-Bar
behindthebarshow@gmail.com

No comments: