If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Friday, January 20, 2006

Dessert in a cocktail glass

I'm heading to Nirvana on Castro Street in San Fransicso to meet friends tonight and I'm freakin' excited about dessert. (Thank you to the former head bartender for giving me the delish recipe.) What's this fabulous dessert, you ask? It's called Nirvana Flurry. We're talking vanilla ice cream, alcohol and chocolate syrup. This is the only time I can approve of having a straw in a cocktail glass 'cause this stuff is thick!

Keep an eye out for my Dessert episode that's in the works. I'll be sure to include the recipe for this wonderful drink.

Cheers!
Mr. Martini
206-9-The-Bar
behindthebarshow@gmail.com

No comments: