If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Episode One - Introduction

Here's the first episode featuring my introduction, a famous quote and the recipe for the Presbyterian.

Next episode will be on the history of gin and some common drinks made with it.

1 comment:

Mr. Martini said...

Can I leave a comment on my own post for Episode One?

I go back and listen to this episode and laugh at myself.

Man, what a funny feeling it is to sit in front of your computer and talk to yourself. It definitely took me a bit to get used to this and you can definitely tell in this episode.

...and yes, I had it all typed out beforehand on my computer and I was reading it like a script. I understand that is completely noticable as well.

I guess most people look back and laugh at their first show.

What an adventure this will be...