If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

CORRECTIONS planned on next episode

Here's just a quick update on my vodka episode. Man, did I do a horrible job pronouncing "water of life" in Russian. I pronounced water like "voda" when it should be more like "vada" with emphasis on the "da."

I just wanted to post something quickly before I get flooded with voice letters correcting the way I pronounced it.

Thank you to my WONDERFUL Real Estate Agent, Tanya, for teaching me the right way to say it. I'll be sure to correct myself on next week's show.

Cheers!
Mr. Martini

No comments: