If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006


I thought I would share my current setup. I'm still waiting for my new microphone, pop filter and cables to arrive. I should have those tomorrow. If you're interested, I'll post another picture with the new equipment when it arrives.

Cheers!

1 comment:

tdkme said...

Thanks for mentioning me in your tequila podcast about me leaving a note on your frappr map. I have told everyone I know about your podcast and how it is very entertaining and informing! I even liked it so much, i burned the mp3's to a cd for someone older that doesn't do the whole podcast thing so she could listen in her car. Now she wants me to get her more episodes!