If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

New Listener Map

I just created a Frappr map for Behind The Bar Show. I would love to see where all my listeners are from. Please check out the map and add yourself to it.

If you haven't heard of a Frappr Map, it is basically a google map that lets you put a pin into the map in the area that you live. That way we can see what cities, countries, etc. all the listeners are from.

I also have a forum set up for everyone to share drink recipes as well as their thoughts, praises or rants about specific types or brands of alcohol.

Check it out! CLICK HERE

No comments: