If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

My first home bar setup

Hello all,

I just felt like sharing this picture. I came across it and it reminded me of a great party. This picture was before my first party in my new home as a 1st time home buyer. I guess you can say I'm kind of a perfectionist as I made sure I had everything needed to make any drink. We also had to temporarily use our dining room table as the front bar.

Ah, this picture just makes me laugh. Hope you enjoy it:



Cheers!
Mr. Martini

3 comments:

Brent said...

My dad buys bottles of liquor at a time; he usually gets strange looks from the clerk at the register. This makes me think you get the same reaction.

Great show and blog.

Cheryl Charming said...

Hey Mr. Martini,
I can appreciate your enthusiasm, but holybajesus!...having worked many home bar parties I would've totally set that up bar differently.

I'm sure all had fun though and that's what matters.

Cheryl Charming
www.misscharming.com

Mr. Martini said...

Yeah, it's a bit crazy but actually I knew right where everything was and had a 154 drink menu out front for everyone to choose. The only rule that night was that everyone had to try a drink they've never tried before. Oh, trust me... I don't do anything like this when I'm working a private party. It was just a little fun at home.

Thanks for the post. I'll have to get my hands on some of your published books.

Cheers!