If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Calling all Bay Area Listeners...

Here's a special message left at the end of Episode 15:

Okay, I'm calling for a special favor for all listeners who live in the Bay Area and can head into San Francisco on Tuesday, May 9th. Head on over to my favorite mexican restaurant / tequila bar called Velvet Cantina at 3349 23rd Street at Bartlett between Mission and Valencia Street in the Mission Street anytime after 6pm. Tell Peter the bartender that Mr. Martini sent you. Peter is a very awesome, bald bartender who knows how to make great cocktails (and killer margaritas) and is expecting people to show up telling him that Mr. Martini sent them.

The more people that show up telling him that "Mr. Martini sent me" the better the chance I have of getting a guest bartending there and then you can all come to the bar and see me Behind The Bar!

Hope to see you there!

Cheers!
Mr. Martini

1 comment:

Mr. Martini said...

I just spoke to the owner of Velvet Cantina tonight and it seems like they may have drink specials just for people who stop by and say "Mr. Martini sent me."