If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Flying to Seattle

I'm flying into Seattle on Saturday, May 6th and will be hanging out in the City for a day and a half before I jump aboard a cruise to Alaska.

Hey Seattle listeners... Got any bar recommendations I must check out while there?

3 comments:

J Curtis said...

I like the Wonderbar on 45th and Wallingford in the Wallingford neighborhood.

J Curtis said...

...But you may want to call first to see what music is playing. I have been there on "spoken word" night, and we left after our first drink. (206) 633-4500. It is a good place to catch up with a friend, but there are some more lively bars in Downtown (The Triple Door and Contour) that have a more lively scene.

Joshua

Mr. Martini said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep these in mind.

Cheers!