If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

News Article

An article called Retro Refreshments by Martin Cizmar has posted in the Daily News Record newspaper in Harrisonburg, Virginia.

Yours truly was interviewed for the article. The article is definitely an entertaining read. Check it out. As for all of you who only know me by my host name, Mr. Martini, my true identity is finally revealed.

Oh, one last thing. I have to nit pick about this because it is my favorite drink. The article says my favorite drink, the press has lime in it. It should have said lemon twist.

1 comment:

tdkme said...

now everyone knows your secret identity! Holy hidden identity batman!