If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Be careful when dealing with fire and alcohol

Okay, I'm sure many of you have seen this animated gif before as it's all over the web but I wanted to be sure that all you party animals who asked for my shooters show know to be careful with flaming shots. You're supposed to put them out before drinking them.

What's this guys problem? I guess he forgot that oxygen is another fuel for fire. Notices how he *pours* the flaming alcohol through the air and into his mouth? Sheesh!

6 comments:

tdkme said...

All i have to say it, "dumbass!" Enough said!

tdkme said...

Ok that was so funny i had to post it on all my friends myspace page. I couldn't stop laughing! Dumbass!!!!! =P

Brent Vermilyea said...

It wasn't funny to me; I suppose they got what they deserved. Best to leave alcoholic drinks away from flames. Now that I think about it, I guess tdkme said ita ll.

tdkme said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tdkme said...

Don't get me wrong. I don't want anyone to get hurt, but if you watch, the guy pours some onto his face. Fire and alcohol don't mix!

Raj said...

Raj Md
Tim I must say that I got alot of laughs out of seeing that guy set himself on fire, thats just me though.