If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Episode 025 - Martini

Welcome to Episode 25! Since I'm going on a long vacation to hang low and spend time with family and friends, I kind of consider this to be like a season finale. To celebrate getting to episode 25, I'm doing a show on the eloquent MARTINI!

I don't have any recipes I care to list on this posting. For my ideas of a martini recipe as well as a listing of other "martini" styles, you'll just have to listen to the show!

CHEERS, have a wonderful rest of July. I'll chat with you all when I get back.

No comments: