If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Bar is temporarily closed

Hello all. I hate to say this. Really, I do. I'm afraid the bar will be closed for a while. I had a wonderful trip to Florida but unfortunately, I was spending a lot of time trying to plan some phone interviews with certain people for the show and haven't heard back. I was also working on some special guests to be on the show but those fell through as well. Now my day job has taken a drastic turn that has had me running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

Don't take this as the end of Behind The Bar Show. It's not over... it's just on break for a while. I truly wish I had enough time to keep working on new episodes but life is catching up to me. Don't give up on me and I'll be back as soon as I possibly can. Whenever I find time, I'll work on show ideas and when I have my personal life back on track, I'll start again in full force. Consider it Season Two.

Thanks again to all my supportive listeners who have given me so much joy in doing this show. It's you guys/gals that make me determined to get back to the show as quickly as I possibly can.

Cheers!
Tim Morrison
(Mr. Martini)

p.s. If you're ever in San Francisco, come on by the Velvet Cantina on Tuesday evenings after 7pm. I'll most likely be having drinks and dinner at the bar. Stop by and say hi.

1 comment: