If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Episode 032 - Beer 101

Happy One Year Anniversary, Behind The Bar Show!!!

Welcome everyone into 2007!

For the first episode of 2007, we're breaking out the "Beer 101" show. I go into just the basics about lager and ale and break those down into pilsner, bock, stout and porter.

Now I admit I'm not the best person to be speaking about beers since most of my studies have been in classic cocktails but I give it my best shot. I hope you enjoy it. There's also a few interesting facts thrown in like where the term, "Hair of the dog" came from and an interesting science fact about the bubbles in a pint of Guinness.

Cheers, everyone!

2 comments:

Richard said...

I just wanted to say, I was introduced to your show, have gone back to listen to each this past year, and throughly enjoy it. My friends and I talk about your show every podcast, and appreciate your passion. Thank you.

Richard P.
Orlando, Fl

Mr. Martini said...

Hey Richard, I'm glad you are enjoying the show. Be sure to thank whoever introduced you to the podcast. Send me their name so I can give them a shout out on the next episode. Feel free to email me any questions or comments you may have. I enjoy receiving feedback.

Oh, and GO GATORS! (I'm going out on a limb and hoping you like Gators over FSU. heh heh)

CHEERS!