If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hang in there!

So what in the world happened to Behind The Bar Show? I hate to sound like a broken record but times have been extremely busy lately. I've also started to feel like I've poured out all the knowledge I currently have in this head of mine. I've definitely reached the part where research and proper planning has become #1 in putting together another episode.

I refuse to be like many other podcasts out there that just ramble on about nothing in general and I really want to stay focused on having shows full of entertaining yet educational information. At this point, we are actually learning together. I've made many wonderful contacts with individuals in the bar business, spirit distilleries, and media. I'm amazed that I've reached the point where company PR's are actually sending me press releases.

Anyway, it has been a while since my last episode but the next episode grew out of a topic I've been wanting to do for a while and it is causing a lot of research due to all the scientific knowledge needed.

Okay, I'll break the surprise. The next episode is going to be on cocktail calories and how it breaks down in the body and how it can affect your diet.

Please hang in there and be sure to keep sending me your feedback either by leaving comments here on my blog, emailing me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com or by phone at (206) 984-3227.

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time Keeps on Slippin......... looking forward to more BTBS goodness. James in NC

Mr. Martini said...

Yes it does. It's amazing how fast time can fly by.

The good news is episode 34 is posting today.

Anonymous said...

sweet. how about a show on rat Pack Cocktails ? James again