If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

St. George Spirits Open House

Do you remember my 3oth episode on my experience at last year's St. George Spirits Open House? Well it is that time of year again! St. George Spirits is having their Open House on July 14th. I hear they will be putting my suggestions into play this year so I'll DEFINITELY be there to see how it goes. If you'd like to go to their Open House, learn more by going to their website at http://www.stgeorgespirits.com and come join me for some Hangar One vodka tasting.

CHEERS!

No comments: