If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Episode 037 - St George Spirits and Drinks Of The Century

Hello again everyone. Back on Episode 30 I did a piece on my experiences at the 2006 St. George Spirits Open House, makers of Hangar One vodka. Since I had a few issues with the way things went and since I was informed they were putting my suggestions into play this year, I definitely made sure I went to the 2007 St. George Spirits Open House. The first part of this episode is my experiences this time around and how the changes worked as well as a couple new products they have introduced.

The second half of this episode goes into the Drinks of a Century giving one drink per decade as well as THE drink of the 20th Century as well as the worst drink of the 20th Century. Want to know what they are? Listen to the show.

Now that this show is complete, I'm heading off to Central Florida for the rest of the month. I'll be checking my email, the MySpace page and this website often so feel free to keep emailing me and leaving comments.

Cheers!

No comments: