If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I broke down and got a MySpace page...

For the longest time I was determined not to get signed up to some other blogging site. Honestly, this site along with my Flickr and Frappr pages are enough. Not to mention my show listings on PodCast Alley and Feedburner.com. Well, I had people wanting me to see their pictures on MySpace but you have to have an account to do so. I fought and I fought but I finally broke down and decided to do it.

There isn't much there but if you also have a MySpace page and would like to link up as a friend on my page, please feel free to do so. It'll just be another location where we can meet all the other listeners and share information.

My page is http://www.myspace.com/behindthebarshow

CHEERS!
Mr. Martini

No comments: