If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Friday, August 03, 2007

I'm a nominee for the Podcast Awards!

Okay, i'll be honest. I don't know anything about the Podcast Awards. I received an email from my fellow podcaster, Brian, from The Frank Truth podcast letting me know I was listed as a nominee.

Let's see how well we can do. Go to http://www.podcastawards.com/ and vote for your favorite podcasts in each category. Of course, I'd be grateful if you will vote for Behind The Bar Show in the Food and Drink category. Voting ends August 11th so vote now!

Cheers!

2 comments:

jay hepburn said...

Congratulations - I much deserved nomination!

Mr. Martini said...

Congrat's to CoffeeGeek for winning the Podcast Awards for the Food and Drink Category!