If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Episode 039 - All Listener Feedback

Hello everyone! Here is the 39th episode. This time it is 100% listener feedback with lots of questions and answers to fill the entire show. Not only that but one specific question has me focused on putting together a 2nd Bonus Video episode coming soon!

If you have iTunes and aren't subscribed to my show yet... what are you waiting for? Subscribe now! If you're just wanting to download each separate episode then GO HERE to download them.

Enjoy!

p.s. I want to give a special hello to Steve and Paul from Cocktail Buzz. You guys are starting out on the right foot. Keep up the great work! I'll be watching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After listening to Episode 039 www.cocktailbuzz.com web site is by far a feather in the cap.

Good luck to Steve and Paul. It looks like a winner.

Don't miss out on how to make your favorite cocktail and food.

Anonymous said...

I love Steve and Paul's Cocktail Buzz site. They give recipe's a whole new flair. I'll keep going back

Tracy N