If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Prankster Barmaid serves a man a shot of Pine-O-Cleen disinfectant. WHAT?!

Barmaid with a real sense of humor...

This is just wrong! I'm sitting here wondering what to say about this article but I cannot think where to start or if I even should. How about, "Common sense should tell you not to serve your patrons disinfectant!"

2 comments:

DC said...

I worked in London with many Australians/Kiwis who tried to do these kinds of things during a shift. I don't want to speculate on why they might think this is funny, but to me there is no difference between this and taking a knife and stabbing someone.

Anonymous said...

Heres another article with more information:
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23157287-5001021,00.html