If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Episode 043 - Time to get chilly


Hello everyone! I've been working hard on a video episode I hope to have released soon but unfortunately we just couldn't get it out fast enough. We have to make sure it is of the best quality, right? :) Why am I saying WE? Oh, I cannot give away all the secrets. It wouldn't be surprise then, would it?

Anyway, it's been long enough since my last episode and I wanted to get something out there right away. Because of Nico, a listener in Tokyo, I decided to do this episode on ICE. Yes, ice! What is there to say about ice? Well, listen to this episode and find out.

Hope you enjoy!

Mr. Martini

No comments: