If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Episode 046 - Kentucky Derby Episode

Hello everyone! The Kentucky Derby is on May 3rd and to celebrate Sandy and I got together for another quick video episode. Sandy, from Be a Bond Girl, chats with me about betting on horse races while I show how to make a Mint Julep.

For those that are wondering, yes, I'm still planning on doing the normal audio episodes as well. One is already in the works and should be out shortly. Until then, I hope you enjoy this video and please feel free to leave a comment here on this blog or send me an email at behindthebarshow@gmail.com and let me know what you think about these video episodes.

Cheers!
Mr. Martini

CORRECTION: I said the mint julep became part of the Kentucky Derby in 1838. I, for some strange reason, had the 1800's on the brain. The real year was 1938. OOPS! I must have had too many mint juleps. :-P

1 comment:

FreeHollowBooks said...

I have mint growing under one of my Azaleas. Last week I sucessfully transplanted some to a clay pot that I keep on a window inside. Now I have mint in my tea several times a week. Looks like Mint Juleps are next. thanks for the effort on the show. Most enjoyable.