If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Where did Mr. Martini go?

Hello everyone. I know it has been over a month since my last episode so I'm posting to let you know what's going on. I apologize it's been so long and I am determined to have another show come out shortly. The next episode will be Episode 50 so it'll need to be something BIG for such a special episode.

Anyway, I have taken Mr. Martini to the next level and for those living in the Bay Area, I am starting a new business called Mr. Martini's In-Home Cocktail Seminar. How does it work? As the host, I come to your home and set up a portable bar. I then teach the history of specific cocktails, make samples for you and your guests to try and then everyone gets an opportunity under my teaching to make the cocktails themselves. If you live in the Bay Area and would like to know more, email me and I'll be happy to send you a Host Form, which explains what to expect, what I provide & what the host provides.

Now that my advertisement is out of the way I can explain that starting my new "Behind The Bar Services" business has taken a lot of my time but please hang in there. Keep me listed in iTunes and be on the lookout for Episode 50.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Rich said...

Glad to hear you'll be posting again soon, your show has opened my eyes to the world of mixed drinks that is beyond simply drinking. You do a great service to us listeners. For some most unfortunate reason I've ended up with associates that prefer to chug beer and take zany shots as opposed to recognizing the artistic expression that is a well balanced and thought about liquid experience. Your show is a light at the end of the booze tunnel! And for this Mr. Martini-I Salute You!