If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mistake in my original post of Episode 50

Hello all. I must have been really excited to get Episode 50 sent out because I put it together and sent it out without putting the 25th episode audio clip in. If you've downloaded my Episode 50 and noticed that the audio goes blank for a few minutes somewhere after the 22 minute mark, then re-download this episode and you'll get the fixed copy.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

(Thank you, James, for bringing this to my attention. It's really hard for me to listen to the show before I send them out. I cannot stand listening to myself.)

Cheers!
Tim (Mr. Martini)

No comments: