If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Hello Europe, here I come!

Hi all. I am leaving tomorrow for Europe and will be back Sept. 20th. Please feel free to email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com with your podcast comments and feedback but just know I won't be responding until after the 20th.

My last trip to Europe took me to Venice, Italy. This time I'm going to Rome, Naples, Dubrovnik in Croatia, Venice, Messina, Barcelona in Spain, Monaco & Livorno. I see a lot of Italian wines in my future but of course I'll be keeping my eye out for local drinking customs and popular drinks. Maybe I'll come back with some interesting info for a future show.

Until then, Ciao!

No comments: