If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mr. Martini on Facebook

Okay okay! I've received a lot of emails asking me if I was on Facebook. Well I guess it's time for me to check out what the kids are doing nowadays. heh heh Well it's done! I am now on Facebook. I have no idea how it works and I'm slowly figuring it out.

Between having a Flickr page, Frappr Map, MySpace page, links to my shows and comments on Podcast Alley, this blog and now a Facebook page, I'm exhausted keeping up with it all. I'm amazed I've had time to do 51 episodes. :)

Anyways, if you have Facebook and care to check out my page, go for it. Just search for Tim Morrison, "Behind The Bar Show" or better yet my email address, behindthebarshow@gmail.com.
CHEERS!

Mr. Martini

No comments: