If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Friday, February 06, 2009

Did your iTunes try to download ALL my episodes again?

I've received a few messages from listeners asking why all of my episodes posted again and their iTunes tried downloading them all again. Yes, I saw this too. Here's what happened: Google purchased Feedburner, which is the service I used to publish my RSS feed. Unfortunately, when this merger happened they changed the URL of the RSS feed, which causes iTunes to think it's a new feed so it tries to download them all again. Sorry for any confusion. Just highlight all the dupicate episodes, if downloaded or not, and delete them. This should clean up your Podcasts list in iTunes.

Cheers!
Tim

No comments: