If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Episode 053 - Drink Type Part Two

Well it's finally here. This is my 53rd episode, which finished out my Drink Types episodes. During this episode I also talk about my drinking experiences in Singapore and instead of doing my usual "famous quotes" during the break, I play a great voice message received from two listeners from Germany who recorded a spoof of my show. You must check it out!

I've posted some new pics on Flickr so check them out. Here is one of the pictures in this post. I'm about to enjoy my Singapore Sling at the bar it was created; the Long Bar at Raffles Hotel.

No comments: