If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Do you get Imbibe Magazine?

Hello fellow cocktail enthusiasts? I just received the recent issue of Imbibe Magazine and had to type up a quick post about it. I receive questions all the time on how to start building a home bar. "What spirits should I start out with?" "What are the basic tools I need?"

In the latest May/June 2009 edition, Imbibe Magazine gives a wonderful article called "RAISING the BAR." The article is broken out into three sections, which could be considered "home bar 101", "home bar 201" and "home bar 301." If you've had questions about where to start on building your bar collection including spirits, tools, books, etc, this article is a MUST read. It's about one of the best lists I've seen. If you don't subscribe to Imbibe (why not?) head out to your closest book store and pick up their latest May/June 2009 issue. You'll be happy you did.

Cheers!
Tim

No comments: