If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Two new episodes are in the works

Hello all:

Yes, I've been gone for a long time but I wanted to send out a quick notice that two new episodes are in the works. One of these should be posted by the end of this weekend.

Are you curious about the topics? Okay, I won't keep you in suspense. The episode coming next takes us away from the bar and in the kitchen cooking with alcohol in Episode 57 - Eat My Alcohol. The next episode after that is already in the works as well and will be called Episode 58 - Hi Honey. I think the name says it all. We'll be talking about honey as a sweetening ingredient in cocktails.

So don't remove me from your iTunes podcast list just yet. I didn't go anywhere. More shows are on the way and I hope you enjoy them just as much as my other episodes.

Cheers!
Tim Morrison (Mr. Martini)

No comments: