If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

COMING SOON: Episode 59

This is just a quick post to let those of you who watch my website know I'm working on the next episode and hope to record it this weekend. Episode 59 will be about a very important ingredient in classic cocktails and needs to get its story out there. The ingredient is VERMOUTH!

Keep an eye out for it!

1 comment:

"Prof. Kitty" said...

Great, looking forward to it! It seems like every cocktail recipe I see calls for sweet or dry vermouth, no idea what kind I should get in either case. And I'd also love to hear your fave cocktails made with both/either/or. Thanks for all your great shows.