If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Episode 061 - Bar Tools - Boston Shaker


I've been wanting to do a video on bar tools and how to properly use them for a long time now. It came apparent I wouldn't be able to do a single video on all the different tools I'd like to discuss because the file size would be massive and the episode would be extremely long... for video. I decided instead to break up my Bar Tools video presentation into multiple parts.

Here is Part One: The Boston Shaker. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it. I put my heart and soul into this recording by trying to learn everything I could about using my Canon XH-A1, photography lighting, mics, Adobe CS5 Premiere Pro and After Effects, green screen, etc. There was plenty of blood, sweat and tears into making this. (Okay, maybe no blood.)

Enjoy the episode. I'm heading off to go start recording the rest. I was going to record everything and then edit away and post each as I completed compiling the video but I decided it's been too long since my last episode and I wanted something out there right away. Thus I focused purely on the Boston Shaker episode to get it out in your virtual hands. Hopefully that will appease you all for the time being while I work on the rest. :)

Cheers!
Tim Morrison (Mr. Martini)

What do you think of the video? Send me an email at behindthebarshow@gmail.com or leave me a voice message at (559) WE-DRINK. That's (559) 933-7465.

(If you're going to watch in the little window below, be sure to click on 240p once it starts playing and change it to 720p HD for a clearer picture.)

No comments: