If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Rate my booze!


Hello fellow cocktail enthusiasts! I want to take a moment to introduce you to a fun website I've recently. I was recently introduced to Proof66 and I lost track how long I sat surfing through their site.

What's so great about Proof66 and why am I taking the time to tell you about another website? I'm doing this because Proof66 has wonderful potential to introduce you to incredible spirits and liqueurs you may have never thought of trying. It can also help you from buying a bad bottle of something and regretting it later. Proof66 is a wonderful compendium of professional reviews on any type of liquor and liqueur you can think of. The best part is you can create a free account and also add your opinions to your favorite (or not so favorite) spirits. In your "Registry" you can keep lists like bottles you currently have, your favorite bottles, a shopping list of bottles you'd like to pick up and a dream list of spirits you'd love to have if money was no option. There is also a good list of articles to read as well.

So what are you waiting for, join me in helping make Proof66 a fun place to go and read reviews on vodkas, rums, whiskeys, tequila, gin, etc. Over the last few years I've had a lot of people ask me what were my favorite brands. If you really want to know what I think about certain spirits, you can find out here. I've definitely been happy to add my reviews to quite a few different brands and I'm adding more all the time. My reviews are easy to find because the guys at Proof66 were kind enough to put my podcast logo and link on all of my reviews.

No comments: