If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Be part of the next video episode!

Calling all Behind The Bar Show podcast subscribers!

Episode 63 is in the final editing phases and I had a fun idea that could make you part of the show. If you'd like to be on the next episode then make a video recording of yourself holding your favorite cocktail and quote one of your favorite cocktail-related "Famous Quote." Keep your videos under one minute long.

Record your best video quickly because I'll be selecting my favorite on Saturday, April 16th. Depending on time, maybe I'll pick a couple. So get those videos together and email them to me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com and your video just might be on the next episode or a future episode.

* By submitting your video to Behind The Bar Show, you are giving permission to use the video in a future Behind The Bar Show episode.

No comments: