If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Bulleit Rye

I just tried the new Bulleit Rye. Oh my! 45% ABV made with 95% rye sour mash and 5% malted barley. Incredibly smooth with a sweet, spicy flavor. The first time I smelled it I started looking for pastrami. (Can you say "hot pastrami on rye?) This can easily be sipped neat or on the rocks but I can also say it makes a WONDERFUL Sazerac cocktail. Bulleit Bourbon has already been one of my favorite bourbons to use and now I've added Bulleit Rye as my current favorite rye followed closely by Sazerac. If you're looking for a classic rye whiskey, you must try Bulleit Rye.

No comments: