If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Missing but not out of the game

Well, it's been a long time since my last post or podcast episode. It's definitely been getting slower and slower. Basically, I've had some MASSIVE life changes. We sold our condo in San Francisco and moved back to the Orlando, FL area. We own a beautiful home and most importantly, I'm now 9 miles from my beautiful daughter... the biggest reason for the move. Of course, moving across country doesn't simply happen without casualties. I had to leave my job and start over. Even though I continue to look for bartending options (Strangely enough, a lot of bars around here could care less how long you've been doing a cocktail podcast or private parties in customer's homes. LOL) I decided to also venture into another career option I've always been interested in. I love helping people so I have started my own Real Estate Business. I am having a blast doing it and it gives me a great feeling when I watch a couple sit at the table and close on their new house. The smiles are worth it. I have to add this since I'm out to help anyone I can, don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any real estate questions or would like some assistance finding a great REALTOR® in your area. I can help anyone, anywhere. Oh, and I can give good cocktail recipes as a bonus. LOL

Just to prove that I'm not down for the count, here's a great picture taken at a Derby Party I bartended yesterday. Man, I had fun! The drink specials of the night were mint juleps, mojitos and El Diablos... along with whatever you want from all those bottles behind me. Oh, and yeah... this is in someone's house! I could live in their bar. Keep your eyes open for new video episodes because we're playing around with some ideas of future episodes recorded behind this bar.

Shaking up cocktails in one of the nicest home bars I've been in. Oh, and it was a hat party so everyone was wearing their best hat.

Thank you, Tracey and Kris, for letting me behind your beautiful bar. It was my pleasure to bartend for your party!



Until next time, cocktail enthusiasts. Keep stirring and shaking!

No comments: