If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Monday, January 13, 2014

Literally "Behind The Bar" in Lake Mary, FL

Hello all!

It's been a crazy year and a half. After walking away from an 18+ year career, packing up and moving cross country and trying my hand at real estate, I finally seem to be settling in to my new home and best yet, the bar where I now work. Funny though. Mr. Martini ends up in a beer bar. I must say though, if you really know me you know I like to learn about every aspect of bar tending and that includes beer. There's SO many styles of beers and a growing list of brewers. It has been a challenge for me and a blast keeping up with 40 taps and over 500 different bottles. That said, I'm happy that my bar is now full liquor as well and we're focusing hard on making quality craft cocktails with fresh ingredients. I already have some regulars who come in looking for me to make them Sazerac cocktails.

Anyway, if you're in the Lake Mary, Florida area, head to World of Beer Lake Mary in Townpark Plaza and I'll be happy to mix you up a cocktail or pour you a beer!

Once I get everything straightened out, I'm considering posting some more Behind The Bar Show episodes. It would be great doing another one on beer considering all I've learned.

No comments: