If you've found the show helpful to you, please help defray the operating costs by making a donation. No amount is too small. Thank you.

Want to send feedback to the show? Email me at behindthebarshow@gmail.com


CLICK HERE for a list of every episode and to SUBSCRIBE!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Episode 045 - Blooper Video

If you enjoyed the last video episode then you'll get a kick out of this one. On this episode we take a moment to enjoy some humor as we laugh at the bloopers and outtakes recorded during the making of Episode 044 - Bond Grrl meets Mr Martini.

1 comment:

dremu said...

Hello Mr. Martini!

Great video dualcast! I wanted to get back to you about your sake episode. I finally got to try some sake at a Japanese hibachi restaurant. Unfortunately, I was unable to use the Japanese terms in selecting a bottle, as they only had Gekkeikan from the US. However, I still tried it and it wasn't half bad! Almost like chardonnay without the fruit taste.

Also, just a quick question. Would you happen to know of any recipes that incorporates Mandarin vodka? I bought it a while ago, but have not found any amazing drinks for it. (Note: Unfortunately, I do not have everything for the Zen Maker, which I hope to try someday soon!)

Thanks!
-Eric (aka Dr. Emu)
Billerica, MA
College Graduating Class of 2008!